Location : Stalowa Wola City in Southern Poland|
I'm a big fan of virtually all sci-fi works and universes.
I am mostly inspired by Star Wars and Star Trek art, since they were the foundation of my childhood television and cinema memories.
I learned to appreaciate the timeless designs that were created by all the amazing artists and I decided to go my own way while creating new stuff. I love all of the classics but I prefer to do things my own way, giving my creations their own unique looks and feel, to which I can relate more easily.
I am also a huge car design fan and just as I do with the starships, I don't try to recreate things that we are all familiar with. I love to discover prototypes and unreleased concept cars, rebuilding them in 3D afterwards.
30K Views Art Contest is Closed!!!And that's it folks! The deadline for entries into the contest was June 15th, 2015; 0001 Pacific Standard Time, and that time has passed. There were two more I just linked up; both met the deadline. I have to work today, so that's why I wasn't up at the deadline countdown
And now begins the judging! Thank you very much for all of your entries, and your participation in this contest! And best of luck to all of you!
1. "Farewell Challenger," by Colourbrand (entry 1)
2. "Lieutenant Abby Farnsworth," by vutheara (entry 1)
3. "Operation Star Lightning," by Colourbrand (entry 2)
4. "Patrol at dawn," by Handofmanos (entry 1)
5. "The Battle of Cirris," by Colourbrand (entry 3)
6. "We Can Do It!" by StarJita (entry 1)
7. "Under Construction," by AdamKop and Handofmanos (entry 1 & entry 2)